Wednesday, April 04, 2007

the mind

im having mild anxiety attacks the fast few weeks... weird and unnatural for someone who thinks he has great control. yeah, i always thought i had a good control of my life... first, i identify the things that is out of my hand then i make use the full potential of those i could reach... well, it seems like it's cheating or very scheming but for me it's not... it is not breaking rules but "bending the rules"... and im good at it... the japanese thought me how to strictly follow rules, the indians thought me to be convincing, the chinese to be persistent, the malaysians to be proud of what you have and the filipinos to make "palusot"...
and being anxious for quite some time now... it feels really weird... where are all those rational thinking that i thought i have?
maybe it's only now that it is becoming a blur... having spent some of my time in those different countries, experiencing different cultures (and some awful foods)... my mind has been coaxing me to do something but then i end up doing nothing... my rational brain told me to slow down, so i gave in to my sis and attended a "spiritual spa"... it was ok while i was there, until i came back to my bed and started becoming anxious again... some people could sleep better in their beds, and im the reverse...
something is egging me, and i cant quite decipher who/what... but i will catch you... i just hope i wont catch my own tail... damn... that would really be a hard pill to swallow...
but then what's to be there to be anxious... i like love stories anyway...

2 comments:

sunshine said...

what's with the love story thing? i thought you were anxious about work or something like that...relax ka lang. baka ma-stroke ka niyan...

kai said...

hopeless romantic ka kasi...ang baduy..kaya tuloy napaghahalo mo work and other things sa love...like duh! :pviolett