Wednesday, September 09, 2009

reincarnation

no... i dont believe in reincarnation...
but what's happening is almost beyond belief, reincarnation of events exactly as it was years ago...

in the beginning of my journey, i was given a senior who does not know more than me... i do all the legwork and he gets all the credits... so i quit, and started the journey again somewhere else...
next, i was deceived of colorful words as empty as white... left in the middle of an arena with lions to fend... i remembered daniel, keeped the faith... until i met a prophet who would take me out of the dungeon (or so i thought...)
the prophet was brilliant and many believed him... but i dont understand why his lies were important... and left me with a wandering, wondering flock... it's not that i cant take care of them, but the prophets' word are so ingrained in their veins that i cant purify them without hurting them too much... so i quit again and crossed the seas and mountains... hoping to find that noble who would take me under his wings...

and like the beginning of my journey, a senior no better than me, i do all the legwork and he reaps the praises...
and like the middle of my journey, colorful words which fed me to the lions...
and like the last part of my journey, will leave me a wandering, wondering flock with impurities in their blood much worse than my previous flock...

"what goes around, comes around..." - alicia keys

have a blessed Rahmadan you all...

No comments: