Tuesday, July 29, 2008

dark knight of the soul

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."
"Jesus said love one another. He didn't say love the whole world."
~ Blessed Mother Theresa

after finding these lines in the internet, i thought this one should be in my blog... then i found out it's been more than a year and 3 months since my last entry... and why would i stumble around the blessed mother's word???
i was looking for a nice name... nope, my wife isn't pregnant yet but... i dont know, i just like to have a name in my mind... just in case...
anyway, the blessed mother's given name was agnes gonxha which means rosebud in albanian... which also sounds good anyway... then i went reading about her words and these where what struck me most... it was very witty and comedic at most but not in a sarcastic manner...

the title is in no way a reference to bruce wayne, but it is a treatise written by the mystic St. John of the Cross, which they say the blessed mother suffered from...

it is great to know that during my lifetime, saints did really walked the earth...

No comments: