Wednesday, July 12, 2006

you're beautiful

hmmm.... the song by james blunt was playing in taxi...
with me is my sis, my mom and one of the beautiful face i've seen...
as the song goes.. "... and I don't think that I'll see her again..."
yeah i don't think i'll see her again...

my sis took the cgfns exam today, at 5 in morning i have to get up, brave the heavy rain... cursed the taxi's passing by without stopping... fetch her from her hotel and bring her to the exam center... then go to work (not minding the fact that i ahve to go different directions to her and to my work)

another agonizing morning i thought... then my sis went down to the lobby with a new friend, a co-examinee...
afterall, i didn't regret all that i went through before that... " ...there must be an angel with a smile on her face..."

then came the spoiler... alas, a ring on her left ring finger.... pfffft... i had to excuse myself to smoke (",)

2 comments:

sunshine said...

i hope your sis passes her test!!!
as for the ring, so what...malay mo it's a ring she bought....

kai said...

cradle snatcher?
baka bata ulit yan ha...except that may ring siya :p